The Client Service Associate will be part of Wiss & Company's - new Client Advisors practice
Your job, as a Client Service Associate, is to enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing
operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors. Your knowledge of firm policy, procedures and
technology allows you to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their
problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. You perform administrative duties that support
Financial Advisors in their daily business practices (e.g., client meetings, on-boarding new clients, marketing,
etc). You support and drive firm initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
If you are Registered and appropriately licensed in a client/prospect state of residence, you will market products
and services and represent Wiss Private Client Advisors. and your Financial Advisor's business.
You are client service oriented and a team player. You are detail oriented with proven organizational skills, able
to manage time efficiently and can multi-task. You have proven written and verbal communication skills.
The key responsibilities of your job as a Client Service Associate/Registered Client Service Associate include the following:
• Educate clients on account services and capabilities (e.g., how to read statements/confirms, how to use Online
Services, paperless options, RMA cards, etc.)
• Collect appropriate documentation to set up new accounts
• Leverage various communication channels to keep in touch with clients (e.g., send out birthday cards, e-mail
• Process account service requests and ensure appropriate documentation
• Direct incoming phone calls to appropriate team member
• Input data into Financial Planning tools
• Input orders within appropriate system and complete associated paperwork, if registered
• Review daily branch reports and alerts and process accordingly
• Assist in the preparation of client reports and other materials for client meeting.
• Organize logistics of team marketing events, develop and maintain team marketing materials
• Maintain contact management systems with up to date key client information
• Provide team with up to date calendar including daily, weekly, and monthly activities
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate
development needs to Senior Financial Advisor or Team Administrator as applicable
• Assist with on-boarding new members to the team
• 3 – 5 years of client service experience
• Series 7 and 66 licensed required for Registered CSAs only
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree recommended
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies
• Detail and service oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
To all staffing agencies: WISS will not be actively utilizing agencies for this position. However, should this change Wiss will reach out to those staffing agencies whom there is an existing contractual relationship. Please NO UNSOLICITED RESUMES! All unsolicited resumes will become the property of Wiss & Company! Wiss is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.