Wiss & Company LLP seeks an in-house recruiter to join its growing Talent Acquisition team. This candidate should demonstrate a sound understanding of the full cycle recruiting experience, which includes attracting and interviewing high caliber candidates both in the public accounting arena as well as within the private accounting sector. Ideally, this candidate will have previously worked a full recruiting desk in an Agency environment or have previous corporate recruiting experience. This position will report to the Director, Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to source candidates for internal Tax, Audit and Advisory positions
- Recruit active and passive candidates through Social Networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and Wiss Partner referrals for open internal positions
- Review candidate resumes, conduct phone interviews and coordinate in-person meetings to evaluate technical acumen and assess whether candidate will excel in the Wiss culture
- Build and establish a continuous candidate pipeline of high caliber Accounting professionals.
- Help design and implement Wiss’ overall recruiting strategy
- Identify and evaluate potential prospective recruiting system solutions and assist in the selection process
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards, portals and college websites
- Identify business development opportunities and cultivate ongoing relationships with Senior industry leaders
- Assist with On-Campus recruiting when necessary
- Minimum of 1 year in an Agency or Corporate environment recruiting for accounting professionals (Full desk agency is highly preferred).
- Previous experience recruiting for public accounting positions (Tax, Audit, Advisory) is a HUGE PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree required (BS or BA)
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter (creating and managing projects and sending personalized in-mails) preferred
- Polished communication and ability to conduct interviews across all levels (entry level to Senior Leadership)
- Experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing and conducting reference checks)
- Entrepreneurial spirt (start-up mentality/willing to roll-up sleeves)
- Strong decision-making skills
- Collaborative and team player
- Ability to shift priorities and work in a dynamic environment
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Only those candidates that match the specifications of this job will be contacted.