Fall 2019 Tax Associate:
Wiss and Company is seeking a detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career in public accounting. We are looking for a highly motivated, team player who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to exhibiting effective problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
Want to see what it's really like to be a part of team Wiss?
What you will do:
- Preparation of personal, partnership, business, and trust tax returns and extensions
- Prepare personal and business tax projections and quarterly estimates
- Create and organize work paper files and perform other assorted projects as assigned
- Conduct basic research and sit in on discussions about tax planning opportunities
- Respond to tax notices on behalf of the clients
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant tax experience within a public accounting firm
- Masters in Taxation Preferred
- CPA or active movement towards licensure
What you offer us:
- A sense of ownership and pride in everything you do
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation is encouraged
- Hustle! You should relish working in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
What we offer you:
- Solid Mentor Program to help facilitate ongoing performance feedback
- Covered Becker costs in order to assist with the completion of the CPA exam
- Team atmosphere that promotes collaboration and communication designed to enhance efficiencies and challenges you daily
- Free Gym membership
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to wear jeans year round when working from the office
- Fun Firm wide activities (Partner v. Staff Softball Game, Night at the Races, Calzone Eating Contest)
*Help us play a role in determining the future of our Firm!
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To all staffing agencies: WISS welcomes resumes from individual applicants and from recruiters with whom WISS has a contractual relationship with. Please do not forward resumes to Wiss employees at any of our locations. Any recruiter who would like to submit a candidate and does not currently have a contract, should contact the Recruiting Manager of Wiss prior to sending the candidate’s information, as WISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.