Wiss & Company is seeking a Tax Manager for our Livingston, NJ location who will work with the Tax Partners and Managers in the areas of compliance, consulting, project management, engagement management, new business development, staff management and professional development.
- Technical review of tax returns for individuals (heavy emphasis on High Net Worth), partnerships, corporations and trusts
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex financial planning strategies to identify tax issues and recommend creative solutions
- Perform tax research as necessary to address client issues
- Provide a high level of client service and build a strong rapport with clients as a trusted advisor
- Lead and develop tax staff in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A minimum of 7 years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA is required
- Masters in Taxation strongly preferred
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You act with professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- You are highly organized and able to multitask efficiently and effectively.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are motivated to have a positive impact on those you work with.
*Help us play a role in determining the future of our Firm!
To all staffing agencies: WISS will not be actively utilizing agencies for this position. However, should this change Wiss will reach out to those staffing agencies whom there is an existing contractual relationship. Please NO UNSOLICITED RESUMES! All unsolicited resumes will become the property of Wiss & Company! Wiss is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.