A Wiss client, a leader in accounts receivable management, is currently seeking a part-time hands-on Senior Accountant to join its Accounting and Finance team.
The Senior Accountant will report directly to the CFO, and will require a reliable and proactive individual who has proven experience working with confidential, sensitive information. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated and looking to join a growing organization.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Review employee timecards and process bi-weekly payroll
- Review credit card transactions and ensure accuracy with accounts
- Meet with CFO regularly to discuss aging accounts receivable and collections
- Perform monthly close including bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare monthly reporting package including balance sheet, P&L and cash flow projection, spending time to understand variances over past periods
- Prepare year-end financial statement and coordinate documents for tax preparation
- Administer annual corporate insurance renewals and state license renewals..
- BA/BS in accounting is required
- CPA a plus
- 5-7 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to perform complex analysis utilizing Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and can think ‘outside the box’
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and report problems and assist in their resolution
This is a part-time position, with the ideal candidate working 3-4 days/week.
By clicking on the Apply button, you will be redirected to Wiss and Company's career site. After submitting your information, your information will then be redirected to the hiring manager for this role. Only those candidates that match the specifications of this job will be contacted. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.