Our client, Teads, is currently searching for a Senior Accountant to join its Accounting team in New York City. This position will report directly to the Head of Finance & Accounting, and is a great opportunity for someone with a go-getter attitude to work in a hi-growth, innovative company with a strong workplace culture.
- Lead month-end close process
- Prepare quarterly consolidated financial statement
- Review and approve payroll journal
- Coordinate monthly expense reimbursements
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Prepare journal entries
- Establish and maintain proper internal control procedures
- Work with inter-company reconciliation of assets and liabilities
- Coordinate with external accountants on tax provisions and other accounting issues as needed
- Play key role in annual audit
- Assist with other financial reports/tasks as requested by management
- Lead team of 3 including Junior Accountant, Accounts Payable and Intern
Experience / Background
- 3-5 years of experience in related role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Demonstrated responsibility with monthly close process and preparation of various financial reports in a leadership position
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven leadership skills with a desire to work in a fast-paced organization
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel and experience using Microsoft Dynamics
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create new video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices. In May 2017, Teads became part of the Altice Group, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising.
This position is for a Wiss and Company client. By clicking on the Apply button, you will be redirected to Wiss and Company's career site. After submitting your information, it will be redirected to the Hiring Manager for consideration. Only those candidates that match the specifications of this job will be contacted. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
To all staffing agencies: Wiss welcome resumes from individual applicants and from recruiters with whom Wiss has a contractual relationship with. Please do not forward resumes to Wiss employees at any of our locations. Any recruiter who would like to submit a candidate and does not currently have a contract, should reach out to the Recruiting Manager of Wiss prior to sending the candidate’s information, as Wiss is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.