Our Flemington office is seeking a Tax Senior who will work with our Tax Department in the areas of compliance, consulting, project management, engagement management, new business development, staff management and development and professional development.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex and high net-worth individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns.
- Identify and develop tax planning for clients.
- Interact with clients to discuss issues with regards to tax information throughout the year.
- Develop technical knowledge through participation in organization meetings, training programs, attending industry events and participation in research activities with Wiss employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Taxation is preferred
- CPA or active pursuit of license is required
- 2-3 years of progressive tax experience within a public accounting firm
- Experience with CCH ProSystem fx Tax
- Excellent research, leadership, project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proven expertise in federal and multi-state tax planning
- Dedication to superior client service
- Strong organizational and time management skills
*Help us play a role in determining the future of our Firm!
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To all staffing agencies: WISS welcomes resumes from individual applicants and from recruiters with whom WISS has a contractual relationship. Please do not forward resumes directly to our client. Any recruiter who would like to submit a candidate and does not currently have a contract, should contact the Recruiting Manager of Wiss prior to sending the candidate’s information, as WISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.