Wiss & Company is seeking a Tax Manager who will work with our Tax Partners and Managers in the areas of compliance, consulting, project management, engagement management, new business development, staff management and development and professional development.
We are pleased to introduce you to the Tax Partner, Michael LaMotta
Your Wiss Job Preview:
- Technical review of tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex financial planning strategies to identify tax issues and recommend creative solutions
- Perform tax research as necessary to address client issues
- Provide a high level of client service and build a strong rapport with clients as a trusted advisor
- Lead and develop tax staff in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What You’ll Need? :
- A minimum of 10 years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's in accounting degree and CPA is required
- Masters in Taxation strongly preferred
Why You’ll Succeed? :
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills
- You act with professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- You are highly organized and able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are motivated to have a positive impact on those you work with
What We Can Offer You? :
- Free Gym membership
- The opportunity to wear jeans year round when working from the office
- Fun Firm activities (Partner v. Staff Softball Game, Night at the Races, Calzone Eating Contest)
- The opportunity to have unlimited growth potential along with a flexible work life balance
*Help us play a role in determining the future of our Firm!
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To all staffing agencies: WISS welcomes resumes from individual applicants and from recruiters with whom WISS has a contractual relationship with. Please do not forward resumes to Wiss employees at any of our locations. Any recruiter who would like to submit a candidate and does not currently have a contract, should contact the Recruiting Manager of Wiss prior to sending the candidate’s information, as WISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.