WISS is seeking a Sr. Account Manager/Bookkeeper who has the ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions based on company policies and practices.
Future opportunities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working and communicating with CEO’s, founders and other executive staff
- Servicing the diverse range of financial needs of growing companies
- Have the ability to build credibility and trust with their customers through strong interpersonal skills with their exceptional bookkeeping and financial knowledge
- Have the ability to work within a flexible environment where self-direction and motivation is promoted
What are the daily responsibilities? :
- Set-up new QBO (QuickBooks Online), Expensify and/or Bill.com accounts along wtih training clients on the use of the programs
- Record business transactions and reconcile accounts
- Remit State sales tax payments and prepare required filings
- Meet with clients monthly to discuss open items and review payables
- Prepare monthly reports using Fathom
- Analyze data triggered by Wiss’ proprietary software and take appropriate next steps
What are the requirements for success? :
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 3+ years of progressive responsible bookkeeping experience and possess a basic business acumen
- Proficiency in a MS Office environment and above average PC skills
- QuickBook ProAdvisor certification is a plus
- Experience working with Bill.com, Expensify, Fathom, e-shares or similar systems would be preferred
Salary: Commensurate with experience
*Help us play a role in determining the future of our firm!
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To all staffing agencies: WISS welcomes resumes from individual applicants and from recruiters with whom WISS has a contractual relationship. Please do not forward resumes directly to our client. Any recruiter who would like to submit a candidate and does not currently have a contract, should contact the Recruiting Manager of Wiss prior to sending the candidate’s information, as WISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.