Wiss & Company is seeking a Tax Senior who will work with our flourishing Tax Department in the areas of compliance, consulting, project management, engagement management, new business development, staff management and development and professional development.
Your New York Office lead will be Stace Balistos. He is the partner in Tax Services and has been with the firm for over 25 years.
Responsible for the preparation of complex and high net-worth individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns.
Light review of individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns.
Identify and develop tax planning for clients.
Interact with clients to discuss issues with regards to their tax information throughout the year.
Develop technical knowledge through participation in organization meetings, training programs, attending industry events, and participation in research activities with Wiss employees.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting.
- CPA or active pursuit of license is required.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting.
- Excellent research, leadership, project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven expertise in federal and multi-state tax planning.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Free Gym membership
- The opportunity to wear jeans year round when working from the office
- Fun firm wide activities (Partner v. Staff Softball Game, Night at the Races, Calzone Eating Contest)
- Employee Lounge
*Help us play a role in determining the future of our Firm!
Wiss & Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To all staffing agencies: WISS welcomes resumes from individual applicants and from recruiters with whom WISS has a contractual relationship. Please do not forward resumes directly to our client. Any recruiter who would like to submit a candidate and does not currently have a contract, should contact the Recruiting Manager of Wiss prior to sending the candidate’s information, as WISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.